The procedure is simple and you don't even need to install some 3rd party softwares, the only thing you need is Utorrent. My friend was having problem, that he can't download a 5GB file on his computer coz it is too big and also when it comes to 70% or 80%, the seeds went to hell!!!! so he posted his problem on my Facebook Fan page, then i realised that it can be a problem for a million users.
1) Download and Install Utorrent from here
2) Note: Turn off your Firewall
3) Now open Utorrent and follow the screenshots below.
4) GoTo Options -> Prefrences (Ctrl + F)
5) Click on Connections, and change the value to 45682
6) Click on BitTorrent -> Change the Outgoing to Enabled
7) Click on Queueing, and change the values in Red
8) Click on Advanced and change net.max_halfopen to 90
9) Click on Peers and Right click inside it,and now choose the Log
Traffic to Looger Tab
10) Now Right Click on the Torrent File and move your cursor to
Bandwidth Allocation and click on •High